We have dedicated significant resources to ensure your safety and to help you feel at ease during uncertain times.
Here are just some of the changes you will see upon re-entry:
- Hand sanitizing before, during, and after training
- Mandatory sanitation of any equipment used
- Individual stations for group classes
- Wearing of protective face coverings when entering/exiting gym or when maintaining 6 feet of distance is not possible. Masks will not be required when not be required while working out, but members will need to have it “at the ready once at their station
- Limited capacity at all times
- Mandatory reservations for spots in class. No early arrivals or late departures.
- Equipment spacing to facilitate social distancing and limited movement in/around gym
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of all equipment and high contact areas