We will use this as a homepage to provide gym updates and changes due to the impacts of COVID-19.
Are you open?
What additional safety precautions are you taking to restrict the spread of COVID-19?
Do you offer online options?
HFF Reopening Update
Hey HFF Family! We have created a COVID reopening process to ensure your safety.
We are open! But, to be fully transparent, it is not going to be the most ideal conditions for a while, and there will be a ton of bumps in the road. Your coaches are doing a ton of work behind the scenes (cleaning, coordinating, scheduling, communicating), so please be easy on us.
It seems like a long time, and we are so undoubtedly grateful for your support for HFF since this all started, but we are working tirelessly to get our community through this.
As you review these plans, please remember that we can only plan for so much and we are agile enough to make changes based on the evolving COVID situation. There's a whole piece of this that is out of our control, and we are trying to balance all of it - the excitement to come back at the gym, the state-imposed regulations, and keeping our members healthy and strong the best way we can, with what we have.
- The latest class schedule is available on the Wodify app. We are modifying availability and time slots for the gym as we feel it's safe and right to do so.
- Each class will be live-streamed over Zoom and the instructional class videos will be available online through our HFF Youtube channel or by request.
- The gym will be closed on Wednesday after the 7:00 am class and all-day Sunday for deep cleaning.
- Reservations are mandatory until further notice no walk-ins, early arrivals, or late departures will be allowed until further notice.
Our #1 priority is your health.
We are taking extra precautions at the gym to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Members must sign a COVID-19 waiver before returning to the gym
- If you have traveled outside of the state, we ask that you only participate in the live stream classes for at least two weeks
- Hand sanitizing before, during, and after training
- Mandatory sanitation of any equipment used
- Individual stations for group classes
- Wearing of protective face coverings when entering/exiting the gym or when maintaining 6 feet of distance is not possible.
- Masks will not be required while working out, but members will need to have it "at the ready" once at their station
- Limited capacity at all times - Group classes and structured open gym hours are capped at 8 people.
- Mandatory reservations for spots in the class. No early arrivals or late departures.
- Equipment spacing to facilitate social distancing and limited movement in/around the gym.
- We will have individual stations and one-way traffic to enter and exit the gym.
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of all equipment and high contact areas
If you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms of illness, we advise you to stay home.
Let’s continue to be diligent in our cleanliness not only for ourselves but for our entire gym family.
Check the CDC for the latest information.
Please reach out with any questions, comments, concerns or ideas.
- (781) 933-0222
300 TradeCenter Drive
Woburn MA 01801